Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure – RBI Recruitment 2017
The Selection will be based on two stages:
- Online Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
The Written Exam will be based on the following pattern:
- The Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with the minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type.
- LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned.
- Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- The Final Selection will be made thereafter.