RBI Office Attendant Work Profile – Responsibilities & Duties
RBI Office Attendants are class IV type of employees in RBI. As an office attendant you will have a very hectic job routine as you’ll help other officers in their day to day Duties. Your job responsibility will include:
- Keeping files in orderly and organized way
- Opening up offices
- Passing on official documents between various departments
- Making sure officers staff has all the basic needs at their desks
- Making entries of the incoming documents and Posting Letters
- All Works Assigned By Superior Officers that fall under his Working Criteria
- Photocopying Files&Forms, sending of FAX etc.
- Other Non-Clerical Works
RBI Office Attendant Salary – Increment
After you get selected for RBI Office Attendant post your salary will on increasing after every few months. The Basic pay of an Office Attendant will be ₹10, 940/- per month. Now let’s look at the increment on the salary.
- After 4 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 380 p.m and become Rs. 12, 460 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 440 p.m and become Rs. 13, 780 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 520 p.m and become Rs. 15, 340 p.m
- Similarly, after 2 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 690 p.m and become Rs. 16, 720 p.m
- And after 4 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 860 p.m and become Rs. 20, 160 p.m
- And again after 3 months – The salary will increase by Rs. 1, 180 p.m and become Rs. 23, 700 p.m
- After this, the salary will not increase for next 20 years.
At present, your monthly gross emoluments of Office attendants will be approximately Rs. 22, 339/- including all the perks or allowances. Now let’s have a look at all the perk/allowances that will add up to your base pay and make your in hand salary this good.
RBI Office Attendant Salary, Profile & Career Growth – Perks/Allowances
Along with a rapid salary increment plan, RBI makes sure than office attendants get many added-on perks and allowances such as:
- Special Compensatory Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Family Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- and much more from time to time!
Now that you have seen the salary and the perk that RBI offers to any Office Attendant. Let’s have a look at your future with RBI.
RBI Office Attendant – Promotions
Everyone gets a promotion, it is just the matter of time. Getting promotion from RBI Office Attendant to RBI Assistant will take time. But with utmost dedication and passion, as RBI office attendant you will surely be promoted to RBI assistant and so on.
- RBI Office Assistant
- RBI Assistant
- Assistant Manager Base Level
- Manager Middle Level
- Assistant Genaral Manager
- Deputy Genaral Manager
- Genaral Manager